BE CAREFULL TO USE SHOUTMIX WIDGET

I like to put shoutmix chat widget in my blog (but not for this blog). I was very surprised when someone tell me how to hack shoutmix chat widget. Why they hack shoutmix chat widget? Because they can write in our widget without visit our blog. Be careful!!!

I will tell you how can they hack it.

First, klik admin in shoutmix chat widget


you will face this page below. After that, delete "=admin" in url box.
klik to see clearly

Now you get the shoutbox chat widget url. You only need go to this url to shout, without visit the blog.

Comments

  1. Big thanks for this info dude.
    I never heard this info before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not hack..when someone register in shoutmix they also receive direct link like that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the hell, it's not a hack. it's just an url, nothing we can do from that

    ReplyDelete
  4. a year later it still funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. javascipt hacker - hacks for phpbbOctober 20, 2010 at 4:18 AM

    lol.... a hack?.... and what are you? a comedian??

    ReplyDelete
  6. www.software-money.blogspot.com visit here get full free softwares mobile apps demand what you want make money with us follow me here i follow you to

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chatango is the alternative and its free!!... much better with shoutmix :)

    Regards: From Philippines :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY HOME BALI (THE BEST ISLAND for me)

MY FIRST AWARD

TRY SHOPWIKI.COM FOR ONLINE SHOPPING