WHY THEY ASK LIKE THAT?

My friends asked me "Siapa pacarmu sekarang?" in Indonesia it's mean "Who is your boyfriend now?". Their question broke my heart. They should ask "Still in relationship with Mr A?", it will make me better. But with their words I seem like a girl whose boyfriend always change in short period. I don't like!! Even I used to be before.

When I was senior high school student, I couldn't find a special person (boy). I can't remind how long I spend my time for each person, because my time for him was very short. My relationship could survive for 3 months only. So... embarrassed.

But now is different. I won my prince heart. He always in my side and I like his personality. He is very kind and calm person, I love him so much. We celebrate our relationship anniversary at April, 6 2009. He gave me a brooch, a nice brooch with rainbow color. I can trust that he is my last boyfriend.

Comments

  1. I'm sorry it took so long to respond... the internet is having problems at my house. To answer your question about advice for English...I'm sorry I don't have any...I had really picky english teachers back in 5th and 6th and 7th grade, so, I just learned by them...sorry and about the synopsis...I don't mind giving one out, give me some time to make one up :) take care :)
    -Platinum Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhmm...Who is he..?????

    Omedeto..you have a gud boy in your side.. :)

    Best Regards from Bocahbancar.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! It is always wonderful to find your heart's best friend. Thank you for your comment on my blog too. And as to my only advice for becoming the best writer you've got to read good books and write...write about anything and all that touches who you are as a person. Some of those things will seem small and not very important, but those often are the thoughts can turn into really good writings.

    Best wishes on your writing career!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY HOME BALI (THE BEST ISLAND for me)

MY FIRST AWARD

TRY SHOPWIKI.COM FOR ONLINE SHOPPING