RECENT POST

USING REL="NOFOLLOW" TO SAFE YOUR LINK

Link is very important for site. If our site has outbound link more than inbound link, it can decrease Pagerank. Sometime we need linking to other website but this website doesn't need link anymore, like wikipedia, google, yahoo, facebook and other. I usually use rel="nofollow" for affiliate program and other source which related with my post. And exactly for sites which don't need link anymore. You will see that this small think can safe your link better. Rel="nofollow" tell google spider to not count that link as outbound link. So this won't give velue for the site we linked.

And how to insert rel="nofollow" to our link. You only do this simple thing.

The usual link :

<a href="http://bestnarsis.blogspot.com">Not Important Diary</a>
or
<a href="http://bestnarsis.blogspot.com" target="_blank">Not Important Diary</a>


Insert rel="nofollow" like this

<a href="http://bestnarsis.blogspot.com" rel="nofollow">Not Important Diary</a>
or
<a href="http://bestnarsis.blogspot.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Not Important Diary</a>

Related Posts by Categories



  1. gravatar

    # by Kenny rockNroll - June 28, 2009 at 11:31 PM

    sorry friend i late to reply smile to your adsense...now i will visit you to smile to your adsense :D
    ok friend i hope you think so

  2. gravatar

    # by Q-Tsune - June 29, 2009 at 1:46 AM

    Hello, Would you like to give me an answer? Since two weeks ago, I made a new category, PUZZLE, yeah, at that category you'll found stories that contains some problems that I wish you can solve for me, just click here to read my second story.

  3. gravatar

    # by My Own Way's - January 10, 2011 at 7:31 PM

    Thanks, this is new knowledge to my, about NOFOLLOW
    I really like the quality of your writing

  4. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - April 3, 2013 at 3:56 PM

    Aw, this was a really nice post. Spending some time
    and actual effort to produce a good article… but what can I say… I
    hesitate a lot and never seem to get anything done.


    my web blog :: cedar finance

  5. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - April 5, 2013 at 10:16 AM

    After checking out a number of the blog articles on your web site, I truly
    like your way of blogging. I saved as a favorite it to
    my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.

    Please check out my web site as well and let me know your opinion.


    My homepage; money talks free

  6. gravatar

    # by Marie Jones - April 25, 2013 at 2:34 PM

    Your article helped me to understand the topic well and I would love to share this to my friends. I also love to
    Get Likes for your website
    Thank you for this and all the best.