SIMPLE WHITE TEMPLATE

I like searching for template, especially searching for Free Blogger Templates. Simple template usually make me exited, because this template make readers comfortable. I always choose template which has organized widget, white color, and not long term loading. A few days ago, I have reviewed about Indonesian blogger template and Simply Fabulous Blogger Template, but now I want to review about one of Blogger template. You can download this template in blogspottemplate.com.



Isnaini, the maker, called this template "Nyoba". Such a simple and unique name. In Indonesia it mean trying. He may just trying, but I like this template. It has good structure, three column and widgets don't disturb content. The color is calm, make readers enjoy reading our blog. We can put our blog logo in header but I don't know the perfect picture size for this template. It's the cause why I don't use that template for my blog. I have asked the maker and wait for his answer. I hope I'm not waiting for long time.

Actually, you can found more template in blogspottemplate.com. All of template here has good structure, unique design, and free. If you are internet marketing, you will find your soulmate template here. And, if you need SEO friendly template you can try Nyoba780 and bloggerized adsense. Those template are six SEO friendly blogger template version dailyseoblog.com. I don't know about Seo Friendly Template, so you can check the truth by yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FIRST AWARD

THE MYSTERY OF MIGRATING ANIMAL

MY HOME BALI (THE BEST ISLAND for me)