NO JOB IN PAID TO REVIEW? BUT I GOT IT

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.comMany bloggers said that Paid to review business is decrease. No job or grab bag task from Blogsvertise. Advertiser in SponsoredReviews don't care about our bid. I don't know too much, because I'm newbie in Paid to Review program. But, yesterday, 29 june 2009, I GOT THREE JOB FROM BLOGVERTISE. I have been waiting for a week since my pagerank update to 3. Finally, I get jobs yesterday. Surprised!!!

I love writing, therefore I think Paid to review will suitable for me. I was very happy when my blog's pagerank update, but the news that Paid To review decreased make me frustrate after. I ask google why it happen, and then I got possibility reason (in blogsvertise case only). Many Blogsvertise advertisers choose special blog category to review their website. They don't want their website is reviewed by blogs which has different category. General blog may not popular like before again.

With this possibility, I try to change my blog category from general to business. I ask administrator to help me and they didn't mind to do that. After my blog category changed, I got three job! totally $39 if all approved. I don't know if it happen again, but I hope so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FIRST AWARD

THE MYSTERY OF MIGRATING ANIMAL

MY HOME BALI (THE BEST ISLAND for me)