JIMBARAN BEACH


This is one of beach in Bali. Even I live in Bali, yesterday is my first time visit to this beach. It caused by free lunch to celebrate my friend's birthday.

Actually, this beach is very beautiful. It has white sands and clean blue water. The breezy wind can make us relax and forget tired for a while. This beach is similar with Kuta beach but it steeper than Kuta. I would like to spend much time in this place if there is not too much cafe and the weather not as hot as that time.

I don't know why everyplace in Bali is used to get profit. So many cafe, hotel, and all facility for tourist. In the future Bali will not like Bali again, everybody change it to be tourist world. I found the same in this beach although not too significant. There is many cafe in Jimbaran beach. It makes me uncomfortable to enjoy the scenery. I want to see silent beach, not like this.

But, if you want to find romantic beach for your dinner, I will offer you this beach. You will like the food and the romantic glow. There is many romantic cafe too. You and your soul mate will like it.

Comments

  1. Hmmm... Nice vacation isn't it?
    I always wants to go beach. But, I can't, cause my place is to far away from the beach..

    Did the Jimbaran beach still clean, I mean not poluted???

    ReplyDelete
  2. it still not polluted. The location far from city so there is still clean.
    If you visit this beach, tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup I'll tell you, if I can goes to that bach, ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY HOME BALI (THE BEST ISLAND for me)

MY FIRST AWARD

TRY SHOPWIKI.COM FOR ONLINE SHOPPING