WHY FASHION ALWAYS TAKE CONTROL IN OUR LIFE?

Now days, short pant is booming in Denpasar, Bali. Going to the beach, u can see almost girls use short pant. In the street u can see sexy girls use as same as the girls in the beach. I don't know how it can work. The girls in the world seems has telepathy. They received all information of fashion in a second and applied that in a day. It's a unbelievable adaptation.

For women, fashion is very important, but I think it isn't more than a lie to their selves. They bought all cloths which offered, like they can't live if they can't be fashionable. I'm a women, but I don't think about it too much. It's may be the cause why many people said that I'm not the really women.

One more thing I don't know. How can they find that some mode will be the fashion in this month? You know, they use the same cloths in the same period. It's confusing. If you the real women, please tell me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY HOME BALI (THE BEST ISLAND for me)

MY FIRST AWARD

TRY SHOPWIKI.COM FOR ONLINE SHOPPING