BUSSINESS IDEA

I found a new contest in detik.com. But poor me, I can't attend this contest. I'm very dissatisfied! I has a good idea but can't attend the blog contest.

Because I'm a girl with angel heart, it's okay. Although I'm not in contest, i will tell you my idea. This idea is about business. What business will I built in the future.

First, I want to study Information technology. I want to learn about databases until coding. I must excellent in this. After that, I want to get my master in this faculty. I want to be a lecturer. I will built a business in software development. May be I can attract my student to join. I hope I can help my student who has financial problem. I want they can graduate successfully.

I have faced the same problem, so I want they can pass their problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY HOME BALI (THE BEST ISLAND for me)

MY FIRST AWARD

TRY SHOPWIKI.COM FOR ONLINE SHOPPING