First posting after a while

I never thought that I could gave up on writing blog for a long time. It was very busy life after working as a civil servants in the Agency for Meteorology Climatology and Geophysics. Since then, I had no time to write any blog post or checked on my Adsense.

Well, my life turned to a new normal after the pandemic COVID 19 struck. I have to work from home and optimize my works. I teach from home and set all the schedule by myself. It gave me some spare time to start writing blog again. 

Although everything seems more beneficial, I need to tell that there are some conditions that gave me setbacks. First, I was accepted to receive a scholarship but my boss tried to hinder me. Therefore, I need to choose between my job or the scholarship. Second, my boss always tried to bring me back to my working place, ignoring the pandemic. I Have no idea what's going on inside his brain. He thought it's normal to ask me to go to office while I can finish my works at home.

I guess that is life. Sometimes we got a happy news and the other time, we need to deal with bad news.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY HOME BALI (THE BEST ISLAND for me)

MY FIRST AWARD

TRY SHOPWIKI.COM FOR ONLINE SHOPPING