WHY BLOGGER HATE BLOGVERTISE

Blog Ads
Blogvertise is the Paid to Review program which often give me jobs, especially jobs from e-mail. I have gotten my first payment. So, I sure that this program will pay us. This is not scam. It's the cause why if they give me a job I will do it as soon as possible. But I have a disappointment for blogvertise now.

Many blogger said that Blogvertise has bad service in payment. It may true, because my first payment is late too. But, I still sure that this program will pay us. They late only for days, may be 2, 3 or a week. It may caused by processing of payment.

I have done 4 jobs in June, one job in first week and third other in last week. I checked my Blogvertise account and I found that my job in June first week still in process (due). So, What I worry for??? They will pay me.

I think Blogvertise still be good program to earn money online. Don't worry to join

Comments

  1. I hope so, I have just joined in blogvertise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me Blogvertise is good. I have my payment proof here together with earning tips. I dont hate Blogvertise.

    - http://liezl-read-write.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have joined blogvertise
    one job was approve
    so my profile thera taxid, what about tax id
    plese tell me
    thank's

    ReplyDelete
  4. i camed to americas and seen blogervertise as good ways ern my dollar. i hope blogvertise live long in russia and from moscow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY HOME BALI (THE BEST ISLAND for me)

MY FIRST AWARD

TRY SHOPWIKI.COM FOR ONLINE SHOPPING