LEARNING PHP FOR FREE IN crivionweb.com

I sure you have heard about this three letter, PHP. If haven't I will tell you, This is dinamic web and we can put more code and do more thing for our web. Can you imagine? If can't I'll tell you the description from crivionweb.com.
PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is a server side programming language with which you can build dynamic web applications. To explain, server side in my own words means that php scripts, php programming language needs a PHP server enginge to work, for the code to be interpreted and executed for the results to appear.


crivionweb.com is a site which can give us very complete php tutorial, but exactly free. You will find various tutorial category, first about beginner, then complete script, php n mysql, link, and other. This site give you A-Z tutorial about PHP.

check this site here

Comments

  1. Thanks for your visit.
    congratulations, your answer is to close. For the answer key for that story may be post at Friday, I'll give you the link, whet it posted.

    By the way, about php, did it as simple as html?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's different, those language programing has different tag. I think html more simple, but everything can be learned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY FIRST AWARD

THE MYSTERY OF MIGRATING ANIMAL

MY HOME BALI (THE BEST ISLAND for me)